Barbesco Beard Oil

Beard oil to go

In Beards by Robert Clark

Our long awaited beard oils are now on the shelves. First batches are out and available in our shop. Choose from dry skin, normal skin or oily skin for the perfect beard care product. We have spent the last 12 months working on these three premium beard oils, so here’s a little more information about them:

All of our ingredients are sourced locally in the UK – in fact, a mere 22.9 miles away from our head office. Sustainability and a low carbon footprint are important to us.

All of our beard oils are 100% natural and are packed with 98.4% organic (Soil Association Certified Organic) ingredients. The remaining 1.6% is a dash of natural vitamin e – alpha tocopherol to be precise – the natural isomer of Vitamin E that is all so important for our skin!

Our bottles, packaging and labels are also locally sourced in the UK.

Each ingredient is selected with skin compatibility in mind and only those ingredients that offer a direct benefit made the cut of our final formula. None of our beard oil ingredients are added to “bulk” the product up.

Over 20% of all of our oils start with premium Argan oil or premium golden Jojoba seed oil – you won’t find many other beard oils (if any) with such a high percentage of these prized oils.

Each of our beard oils contains antimicrobial elements; this includes Neem oil which is both antibacterial and antifungal. This combined with coconut oil in our oily blend or grapeseed in our dry oil provides a first line of defence to your beard and skin.

We could go on and on, but we suggest you simply try our oil for 1 week. If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll give you your money back under our 100% money back guarantee!

Go to our shop now and pick up a bottle today.